Readyhubb vs Fresha – A Comparison
Readyhubb vs Fresha – Which One Is Better For beauty professionals?
Readyhubb vs. Fresha – two platforms for freelancers and small businesses to manage their appointments and bookings. Both offer a beauty services marketplace, scheduling software and business management features for professionals. But which one should you choose?
Let’s take a closer look at each booking site to discover which has the potential to work the best for your business.
Is Fresha really free? Breaking down Hidden Fresha software fees
While Fresha does market its scheduling software as free, it’s important to be aware of hidden charges that add up.
- Fresha Marketplace New Client Fee: Fresha charges professionals 20% of each new client that books your services via it’s marketplace. While the platform is markets its software as free it still takes a percentage of your earning which means you could end up paying thousands of dollars a year for this software.
- Payment processing fees: With Fresha you pay a fee of 2.19% + $0.20 for each in app payment
- Fees for notifications and reminders: Fresha charges fees for in appointment reminders, cancellation notifications and thank you text messages sent to your clients about their appointments. You only get 50 free messages a month after which you have to pay. In Addition Fresha charges for marketing emails and message blasts.
Fresha has some similar features to Readyhubb, professionals can schedule appointments, manage bookings and payment processing. Unlike Readyhubb, Fresha is designed particularly for salon and spa businesses, this means if you have a larger team and need features such as inventory management, staff management and staff commissions, Fresha is a great option. While Readyhubb is focused on designing a tailored booking site and marketplace for for independent professionals and freelancers.
Feature comparison – Readyhubb vs Fresha
- In app messaging with clients: Fresha does not have any messaging features for professionals this means clients will still have to get in touch with you via email, DMS, text messages and phone calls while using Fresha. This can make it difficult to keep up with client conversations and streamline your communications, in contrast, Readyhubb has a built-in chat feature that you can use to communicate with clients in one place and provide a seamless client experience.
- FAQs: Your Readyhubb profile features an FAQ section which makes it easier for clients to get the answers they need minus the hassle. This saves you time and effort with answering the same questions over and over again!
- Inspiration posts: This is another major difference between Readyhubb and Fresha! Readyhubb has a Pinterest style inspiration explore page, here clients in your city can browse your work and book looks from your portfolio. This is a great way to showcase your skills and attract new clients who are interested in your style.
- Lastly, Readyhubb helps you save! And we aren’t just talking about the straightforward subscription pricing. With Readyhubb Savings pots feature, you can set financial goals and save automatically towards taxes, education, paying off debts, buying a house and so much more! Readyhubb is the only booking site that helps you put a portion of your money aside for business or personal savings goals. Set rules for when you want to save and withdraw your money at any time.
The Readyhubb marketplace is designed to help self employed beauty pros get discovered by new clients in their city by marketing their services. Unlike Fresha, Readyhubb does not charge client referral fees or take commissions on your bookings. With the Readyhubb app you get one flat monthly price which includes all features for your business – no hidden fees or extra charges. Learn more here!
Which is better for your business?
In conclusion, both Readyhubb and Fresha offer useful features for freelancers and small business owners. Readyhubb is more focused on creating the ultimate booking site and marketplace for independent beauty professionals and a freelancers across various industries. while Fresha offers a range of features tailored for salons and spas.
Ultimately, the choice depends on the specific needs and preferences of the freelancer or business owner.
If Readyhubb sounds like the booking site for you, try it for free today here.