Readyhubb vs Gloss Genius: Beauty Professionals Site Comparison
Readyhubb vs. Gloss Genius, you may have heard of both and wonder what’s all the buzz about? If you’re a beauty professional, you know that running a successful business requires more than just skill and talent. You need to manage appointments, keep track of finances and market yourself to potential clients – without it feeling overwhelming or getting in the way of doing what you do best.
This is where beauty salon apps and booking sites come in, and two of the most popular scheduling apps for independent beauty professionals are Readyhubb and Gloss Genius. While both apps offer similar features, there are some key differences that may make one a better fit for your business than the other, and this article will dive into Readyhubb vs. Gloss Genius so you can make a decision.
- One of the main advantages of Readyhubb is that it helps you get discovered by new clients in your city. Readyhubb markets your business for you, showcasing your services and portfolio to potential clients who are searching for beauty professionals like you. This can be a big advantage if you’re just starting out or trying to grow your client base. So you are saving big time with your booking site subscription – when it comes to value for money not only do you get scheduling tools, you also get new potential customers.
- If you aren’t looking to break bank, Readyhubb is one of the few appointment scheduling sites you can use that has a free plan! This means you can manage your appointments, keep track of your clients and more without a subscription. All of this would cost you at least $24/month using gloss genius
- Another feature that sets Readyhubb apart is its chat function, which allows you to communicate directly with your clients through the app. This can help you build stronger relationships with your clients and make it easier to schedule appointments or answer questions. With the Readyhubb chat feature you don’t have to worry about keeping up with phone calls, text messages, emails, DMs and more. All of your conversations are directly on the app!
- Readyhubb has a Pinterest style inspiration page where clients in your city can browse your work and book the look they want. This is a great way to showcase your skills and attract new clients who are interested in your style and approach. It can also help you to understand what the service is that they want.
- Readyhubb Savings pots: With the Readyhubb app you can set financial goals and automate savings! Readyhubb is the only booking site that helps you put a portion of your money aside for taxes, business or personal savings goals. Set rules for when you want to save and withdraw your money at anytime!
- Gloss Genius also has some unique features like its suite of business management tools, including inventory management and point of sale. It also offers a customizable website for businesses giving you a customizable template to design your booking site.
- GlossGenius can be more expensive than Readyhubb, especially for businesses that need access to advanced features. For access to features such as waivers & consent forms you would need to upgrade your subscription to $48 a month which makes gloss genius a more expensive alternative.
- Gloss genius reviews are great for salons and spas with offerings such as staff calendar management, multiple team members and commission reporting.
Gloss Genius Pricing : When signing up for gloss genius you have a 2-week free trial. Then, the subscription fee is $24 per month or $48/month for more features.
Ultimately, the best app for your business will depend on your specific needs and goals. Consider the features and benefits of both Readyhubb and Gloss Genius. Then choose the one that best fits your business and helps you achieve your goals.
Readyhubb offers a more cost-effective option especially when you factor in the cost of marketing your business and gaining new clients on your own. The Readyhubb app also includes cutting edge features such as savings pot and consent forms at no extra cost to you.